Chorizo & Roasted Vegetable Bake - 1 lb. Chorizo
1. Drizzle baking sheet with oil and preheat oven to 375.
2. Dice 7-10 fingerling potatoes (or 1-2 baking potatoes), and 2-3 sweet potatoes and add to baking sheet. (Note: I judge how many potatoes to dice based on their size. I want enough diced potatoes to cover most of pan.)
3. Add 1-2 cups chopped broccoli pieces over potatoes (I chop mine pretty small so they roast and get slightly crispy).
4. Add 1 bag of frozen shelled edemamme over broccoli and potatoes (and feel free to include any other veggies you love!)
5. Roast veggies in oven from 30-40 minutes until potatoes are soft.
6. While roasting, brown the chorizo over medium high heat until crumbled and cooked through.
7. Once veggies are roasted, pull them out of oven and sprinkle with garlic salt. Then drizzle with BBQ sauce. Top with chorizo crumbles and shredded cheddar cheese.
8. Place back in oven until cheese is melted and then it's ready to serve. Enjoy! We always eat this as a one-dish meal.